Monday, March 23, 2009

AHHHHH I think I like Mondays.

Saturday March 21 was Kyle first dance And I got to be a chaperon.

Yeah for me********* not so good for Kyle well I didn't bug him too much I did my best to let him have his space he did great he Deacon shuffled with his friends and brother for a song or two them went and asked the Laurels from our ward to dance. Nice aiming TEX. Shoot high.

He seemed to have a great time and found out that having the mom there meant a free trip to Wendy's for frosty's after the dance.

Oh By The Way the other children and all the friends threatened me with death and worse if I took a camera so no Pictures of this wonderful event.

I think he will go back next month >>> he did talk to girls there and Isiah will make sure he always has a wing man.

1 comment:

  1. wow Tina busy busy busy hey ck out my blog a new post it is remarkable. kksjustblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete